Dr. Miguel Lorenzo Gallegos M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand8004 Constitution Pl Ne Albuquerque NM, 87110
Dr. Miguel Gallegos is a hand surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Gallegos specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1992
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1992
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Plastic Surgery; Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys, General Surgery
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
Dr. Miguel Lorenzo Gallegos M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Miguel Lorenzo Gallegos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gallegos
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Lab-Grown Human Colons Change the Face of Colitis Study
For the first time ever, scientists have been able to artificially create an organoid—a mass of cells and tissues—that accurately reproduces a naturally developed human colon. The research was conducted at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, and senior study investigator James...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Tahseen A Cheema MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. David A Bernstein M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Charles R Pribyl M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Moheb Moneim MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Neil T Chen MD3830 Masthead Street Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Letitia Bianca Lansing MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131