Dr. James Frank Cnota MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology505 Parnassus Ave # M-1202 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. James Cnota is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Cnota specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
- Fetal echocardiographic imaging of ventricular noncompaction.
- Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease in an era of near-universal ultrasound screening: room for improvement.
- Estimated cardiac output and cardiovascular profile score in fetuses with high cardiac output lesions.
- Staged palliation of hypoplastic left heart syndrome: trends in mortality, cost, and length of stay using a national database from 2000 through 2009.
- Intrauterine fetal demise after prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease: assessment of risk.
- Does Congenital Heart Disease Affect Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in Children with
- Childrens Hospital Med Center
Dr. James Frank Cnota MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. James Frank Cnota MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cnota
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Norman Silverman M.D.505 PARNASSUS AVE SAN FRANCISCO CA 94143
- Dr. Matthew Alan Hazle M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Kishor Avasarala M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Howard M Rosenfeld M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Michele L. Mietus-snyder M.D.2 Koret Way San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Michael Lee Griffin MD2051 Pioneer Ct San Mateo CA 94403