Dr. Walter Hollifield Dorman M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology7250 France Ave S Suite 215 Minneapolis MN, 55435
Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, Dr. Dorman graduated from the University of Maryland Medical School and came to Minnesota for one year. Many decades later, he and his family are still here and ...
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1972
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Rheumatology; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. Walter Hollifield Dorman M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
EDINA, MN 55435Get Direction
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder. Our own immune system attacks our body and destroys bony tissue in the joints. Sometimes, other body parts are also affected, like skin, eyes, blood vessels, lungs, or heart, but mostly the joints are the ones which are mostly affected. It...
- What Is a Barrel Chest?
Barrel Chest A barrel chest refers to an individual's chest that appears to be always partially inflated. It looks as if they are taking a deep breath with their rib cage broadened. An individual with a barrel chest may find it hard to breathe.A barrel chest may develop due to osteoarthritis or...
- Researching Medication to Treat Fibromyalgia
Prescription or Natural?Physicians have limited options in writing prescriptions for the pain associated with fibromyalgia. Lyrica and Neurontin (commonly called gabapentin) are the most common prescriptions but often cause side effects. Natural supplements, though helpful, are not regulated which...
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) is an autoimmune condition caused by the chronic use of certain drugs. In this instance, the body starts attacking the healthy tissues by mistake. This is mostly caused by the overreaction of certain medications. DILE is similar to systemic lupus...
- Wisconsin Woman with Lupus Participates in Second Ironman Competition
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It occurs when the body’s immune system attacks healthy tissues and organs rather than viruses. Symptoms vary greatly, which is part of why it is so hard to diagnose. 1.5 million people in the United States alone live with diagnosed Lupus.What is the Ironman...
- Dr. Asim Said Khan MD9055 Springbrook Dr Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Elie Gertner MD401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Martha E Grandits MD255 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Paul H Sufka M.D. Saint Paul MN 55108
- Dr. Scott Glickstein MD3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Ellen R Shammash MD401 Phalen Blvd - Ms 41103a Saint Paul MN 55130