Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Erik Folch practices Pulmonology in Cleveland, OH. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Folch manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
National Yang-Ming University School of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2004 Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Lung Cancer
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals 2003
- Emory University Program A
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Pulmonary & Critical Care, Cleveland, OH 2009
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellow:Pulmonary Disease 2006
Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Folch
- What Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is a very serious disease, which is characterized by a fluid buildup and inflammation in the lungs. This lung infection is caused by the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci. It is an opportunistic disease that usually infects immunosuppressed individuals, especially...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bronchitis
Bronchitis is a common medical condition affecting people worldwide, regardless of their age and sex. However, bronchitis tends to affect young children and infants, as well as people who have chronic medical conditions, especially chronic conditions affecting the lungs and heart.Bronchitis is an...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Meet Josh Llewellyn-Jones, a Cystic Fibrosis Hero
In many respects, Josh Llewellyn-Jones is a normal 30-year-old guy. As with many men his age, he’s into physical stamina and setting personal records. Referred to as a “fitness fanatic”, Josh has recently completed a successful 24-hour fitness challenge. The only competitor was Josh. And, he...
- Groundbreaking Triple-Therapy Could Be on the Horizon for Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers work around the clock and the world to find new discoveries in terms of cystic fibrosis treatment. Thanks to foundations, donations, and ongoing research, cystic fibrosis has made leaps and bounds as far as treatment is concerned. There is one pharmaceutical company at the forefront of...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Dr. Amit Narula D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Rajiv Philip MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Glenn Joseph Meden MD6770 MAYFIELD RD MAYFIELD HTS OH 44124
- Dr. Matthew Fitzgerald Knoch M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Isabel C Mira-avendano MD13700 Fairhill Rd Cleveland OH 44120
- Dr. Timothy F Kowalski MD4212 State Route 306 Willoughby OH 44094