Dr. Dennis Tong practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Phoenix, AZ. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Tong treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 2000
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Dennis Chia-cheh Tong M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85004Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Chia-cheh Tong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Tips: Managing Your Morning Stiffness with Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you are living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), then you are likely familiar with stiff joints, particularly in the morning. And you are not alone. Recent reports show that around 90% of individuals with active RA who are not experiencing active RA. ...
- Tonsil Research Shows Promising Results for Lymphomas and Autoimmune Diseases
So, what does this mean exactly? Two scientists were studying at Australian National University (ANU) and discovered that particles once thought to only exist within the neurons of the brain also exist within the immune system. The immune system as a whole does an amazing job of targeting pathogens,...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Can Aspirin Lower the Risk of Diabetes?
Diabetes alone already brings so many difficulties, not only to the person that has it but also to the family of the patient. The high blood sugar levels happening when a person has diabetes is because of insufficient insulin production or the cells that are not responding well to insulin. The most...
- Dr. Emily J Parke D.O.1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Jeffrey John Steinfeldt MD1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Melissa Ann Braun DO1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Pragyna Shankar-seetharam M.D.1850 N CENTRAL AVE PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Minah Shin M.D.1850N CENTRAL AVE 1600 PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Neil Singhal M.D.1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004