Dr. Richard Granaghan is an interventional radiologist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Granaghan specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1984
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in . 1984
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- Baylor College Of Medicine 1988
Richard Thompson Granaghan MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Richard Thompson Granaghan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Shortness of Breath from COPD
COPD refers to chronic pulmonary disease, which is a chronic lung condition that causes shortness of breath in people. This breathlessness can be experienced either when the person is sitting and relaxing, or when a person performs an activity like exercising or walking. Overall, this kind of...
- Singing as therapy: how it helps people with Parkinson’s disease
For a person diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, their mobility and movement control ability is impaired, such that they will develop tremors. Moreover, getting dressed, eating, writing, brushing teeth, and driving becomes more challenging. Family members of a patient with Parkinson’s disease...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Thomas S Livingston MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Curtis Matthew Mitchell M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Noah B. Appel M. D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Danny Joe Garmer MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Steven Mark Schultz MD816 W Cannon St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Adeka D Mcintosh M.D.816 W CANNON ST FORT WORTH TX 76104