Jamie Kon DMD
Dentist | General Practice95-1249 Meheula Pkwy Suite A-12 Mililani HI, 96789
Dr. Jamie Kon is a Dentist practicing in Mililani, HI. Dr. Kon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Jamie Kon DMD's Practice location
Mililani, HI 96789Get Direction
Jamie Kon DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kon
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Kevin M Suehiro DDS934 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Keith M Koga D.D.S.98-211 Pali Momi St Aiea HI 96701
- Dr. Ani Chimenian Cherot D.D.S.1253 Makalapa Gate Rd Pearl Harbor HI 96860
- Dr. David T Ohara D.D.S.94-748 Hikimoe St Waipahu HI 96797
- Bryan Suydam DMD95-720 Lanikuhana Ave Mililani HI 96789
- Dr. Lisa Mae Valderueda D.M.D.94-229 Waipahu Depot St. Waipahu HI 96797