Dr. Paul Chang is a pediatrician practicing in Mansfield, OH. Dr. Chang is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chang diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chang can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Modified Norwood operation for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in children after repair of congenital cardiac lesions.
- Morbidity after procurement of radial arteries in diabetic patients and the elderly undergoing coronary revascularization.
- Fluosol cardioplegia results in complete functional recovery: a comparison with blood cardioplegia.
- Expression of multiple KCNE genes in human heart may enable variable modulation of I(Ks).
- Effects of acute hypoxia and reoxygenation in a blood-perfused neonatal heart model.
- Fumarate-enriched blood cardioplegia results in complete functional recovery of immature myocardium.
- Spontaneous closure of fenestrations in an interatrial Gore-Tex patch: application to the Fontan procedure.
- Girdling effect of nonstimulated cardiomyoplasty on left ventricular function.
- Gross and microvascular distribution of retrograde cardioplegia in explanted human hearts.
- Can improved microvascular perfusion be achieved by using both antegrade and retrograde cardioplegia?
- Evidence of improved microvascular perfusion when using antegrade and retrograde cardioplegia.
- L-arginine administration during reperfusion improves pulmonary function.
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Paul Andrew Chang MD's Practice location
Mansfield, OH 44906Get Direction
Dr. Paul Andrew Chang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Tamara Lee Cunningham M.D.6445 High Star Dr Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Andrea Marie Knighton D.O.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Acen Waraidzo Oloya M.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Chandra R. Shaker M.D., F.A.A.P.120 Sturges Ave Mansfield OH 44903
- Dr. Celia Jane Flinn M.D.770 Balgreen Dr Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. Colleen J Mckinney M.D.120 Sturges Ave Mansfield OH 44903