Dr. Steven Gamburg practices Emergency Medicine in Paoli, PA. Dr. Gamburg assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Gamburg examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1981
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Carolinas Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Abington Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Charlotte Memorial Hospital
Dr. Steven J Gamburg MD's Practice location
Paoli, PA 19301Get Direction
Dr. Steven J Gamburg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cornejo DO113 White Horse Road Voorhees Township New Jersey 08043
- Dr. Paul Kolecki M.D.1020 Sansom Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Joby Kolsun DO8835 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Matthew Salzman MD9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. Robert Anthony Bassett DO6620 Reserve Dr Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Steven D Morse MD1301 Powell St Norristown PA 19401