Dr. Mohammad Saleh M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism13901 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI, 48215
Dr. Mohammad Saleh practices Endocrinology in Detroit, MI. Dr. Saleh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Saleh examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine
Dr. Mohammad Saleh M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48215Get Direction
DEARBORN, MI 48124Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Saleh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saleh
- Study Suggests Diabetes Carries A Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
A study reported at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) Annual Meeting in October 2018, said that musculoskeletal disorders are connected to diabetes. In other words, if you have diabetes, you carry a high risk for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, and osteoarthritis. ...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- The New Stem Cell Treatment that May Finally Cure Diabetes
Diabetes happens to be one of the most common diseases in the world, and it can hit anyone regardless of gender and age. In fact, cases of diabetes spiked in America just last year. The World Health Organization predicts that the number of people who have diabetes will increase twice as much by the...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- What Is the Generic Version of Tradjenta?
Generic Name: LinagliptinBrand Name: TradjentaWhat is Tradgenta (linagliptin)?Tradjenta is an oral antidiabetic medicine that helps regulate blood sugar levels of individuals with type 2 diabetes. It is mostly recommended for individuals who are unable to control their blood sugar levels through...
- Legendary Rockstar Bret Michaels Using His Music To Support Diabetes Research
Odds are, everyone has heard the name Bret Michaels, especially if they were born in the late 70's and early 80's. For those who haven't heard of him, Bret Michaels is an American musician better known for his role as frontman and vocalist for the popular glam metal band, Poison. Born in 1963,...
- Dr. Ali Alexandru Achira M.D4700 Greenfield Road Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. Hussein Elbadawi M.D.4201 St. Antoine UHC Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Luis Fernando Ospina MD17412 W 13 MILE RD BEVERLY HILLS MI 48025
- Dr. Monika Elizabeth Olchawa M.D25631 LITTLE MACK AVE STE 204 SAINT CLAIR SHORES MI 48081
- Dr. Shubhi Sehgal MD7815 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48214
- Dr. Jagatbhai A Amin M.D.36232 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48035