Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology9000 W Wisconsin Ave Pediatric Anesthesia Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Thomas Strandness practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Strandness treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Northwestern University Affiliated Hospitals 2011
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin 2012
Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80909Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strandness
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Does Celiac Disease Cause a Deficiency in Vitamins and Minerals?
Celiac disease is one of the most common autoimmune disorders affecting the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. For those with the disease, there is a reason for concern. Those with celiac disease often have malabsorption syndrome, which leads to a deficit of various minerals and vitamins. If...
- Anemia and the Elderly
Anemia should not be accepted as an inevitable consequence of aging. A cause is found in approximately 80 percent of elderly patients. The most common causes of anemia in the elderly are chronic disease and iron deficiency. Vitamin B12 deficiency, folate deficiency, gastrointestinal bleeding and...
- The Battle with Insurance for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Coverage
With FDA approval of Duchenne therapies, it's not far off to believe that insurance companies would change their policies and make insurance coverage for these therapies easy. However, there is still is an increasing rate of denials from insurance companies for life-saving treatments and medical...
- Lyme Disease: The Signs and Symptoms
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by a bacterium called as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is transmitted to humans via a common tick after feeding on human blood. In most affected individuals, the disease is acute, which is only lasting for a short period of time. But for the rest, the bacteria...
- What Are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux is so common that most people take this for granted. Little do they know about the complications of acid reflux that would arise if it is untreated. If acid reflux is left untreated, it can lead to a condition known as Barrett’s esophagus, which is a precancerous state. Because of this...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226