Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology9000 W Wisconsin Ave Pediatric Anesthesia Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Thomas Strandness practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Strandness treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Northwestern University Affiliated Hospitals 2011
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin 2012
Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80909Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strandness
- New Research Targets Stage Zero Breast Cancer
A new breast cancer diagnosis may provoke many questions. As baby boomers age, the possibility of cancer increases. Gen Xers and millennial's may also wonder about their risks, especially if breast cancer runs in the family.Receiving a diagnosis of “stage zero” breast cancer may be baffling....
- National League MVP Kirk Gibson Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
There are those who might not know it, but there is another famous athlete who came out with his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease in 2015. This disease has been known to affect lives in an awful manner and has been found to decrease quality of life in many individuals. Former National League MVP ...
- Muscular Dystrophy – Thrive and Make Love
People with muscular dystrophy (MD), can live a fulfilled active life, filled with love and sex, too.Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a name for a group of rare diseases (more than thirty), with similar symptoms, characterized by weakening of muscles. The disease is debilitating for those suffering from...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction May Improve Prostate Problems
Drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction may be helpful in relieving some of the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This was reported from a study conducted by Claus G. Roehrborn, MD, with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and colleagues. About 1,058 men, who had...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD6102 Hwy Q Colgate WI 53017
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226