Dr. Laura Knobel is a family practitioner practicing in Walpole, MA. Dr. Knobel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Knobel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Memorial Hosp Of Rhode Island, Family Medicine
Dr. Laura C Knobel MD's Practice location
Walpole, MA 02081Get Direction
BLUFFTON, SC 29910Get Direction
Dr. Laura C Knobel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Knobel
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Dr. Geoffrey M. Burns M.D.332 Washington Street, Suite 200 Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 02481-6217
- Dr. Wendy Gaines MD9 Hope Ave Waltham MA 02453
- Dr. Michael J Lowney D.O.2081 Centre St West Roxbury MA 02132
- Dr. Matthew Plosker M.D.275 Nichols Rd Fitchburg MA 01420
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Garg D.O.541 Newport Ave Pawtucket RI 02861
- Dr. Sharon M. Mullane M.D.74 Taunton St Plainville MA 02762