Dr. Kristina Rauser-foltz is a pediatrician practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Rauser-foltz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rauser-foltz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rauser-foltz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Kristina K Rauser-foltz M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Kristina K Rauser-foltz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Dr. Fred Jeruzalski Kader MD8424 WEST CENTER RD OMAHA NE 68124
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal M.D.16909 Q Street Omaha Nebraska 68118
- Dr. Susan C Hollins MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Rachel K Anderson MD13808 W Maple Rd Omaha NE 68164
- Dr. Gary S. Lerner M.D.8200 Dodge Street Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Betsy J. Stephenson M.D.16909 Q St Omaha NE 68135