Dr. Shandi Fuller is a pediatrician practicing in Cherokee, NC. Dr. Fuller is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fuller diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fuller can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Howard University Medical School MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Shandi Fuller MD's Practice location
Cherokee, NC 28719Get Direction
FAIRFIELD, CA 94533Get Direction
Dr. Shandi Fuller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fuller
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Dr. Judith J Seago M.D.186 Medical Park Loop Sylva NC 28779
- Mrs. Linda Moore Givens MD3030 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Charles H Toledo M.D.98 Doctors Dr Sylva NC 28779
- Dr. Daniel J Mackey MDLee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Penelope H O'neill M.D.186 Medical Park Loop Sylva NC 28779
- Dr. Ofelia C Balta M.D.63 Healthcare Dr Sylva NC 28779