Dr. Monica Varela is a Dentist practicing in Bonita Springs, FL. Dr. Varela specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Monica Liliana Varela DDS, AEGD's Practice location
Bonita Springs, FL 34135Get Direction
KISSIMMEE, FL 34759Get Direction
Dr. Monica Liliana Varela DDS, AEGD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Angela Harney-nash DMD7780 Cambridge Manor Pl Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Nilo Artemio Hernandez DDS987 High Point Drive Naples FL 34103
- Mrs. Sonia Arelis Rocha DDS27400 Riverview Center Blvd Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Dr. Scott Delboccio DMD1729 Heritage Trl Naples FL 34112
- Dr. Peter Stickney DMD7651 SW Highway 200 Ocala FL 34476
- Alberto Edinson Bolanos D.D.S.26831 S Tamiami Trl Bonita Springs FL 34134