Dr. Sarah Tariq MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology1 Childrens Way Slot 203 Little Rock AR, 72202
Dr. Sarah Tariq practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Little Rock, AR. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Tariq treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Sarah Tariq MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Tariq MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tariq
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Two Brave Young Girls Overcome Ovarian Cancer
It is particularly shocking to see children diagnosed with cancer, especially those that typically occur much later in life. It seems unjust that, at such a young age, anyone would have such a colossal burden.Two girls who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer are sources of inspiration,...
- What Is a Hemorrhagic Stroke?
Stroke is of two types-hemorrhage and ischemic. While hemorrhagic stroke is less common accounting for less than 15 percent of strokes, they are deadly and accounts for 40% of all stroke deaths. Hemorrhagic strokes are either ruptured aneurysm or weakened blood vessel leaks. If a blood spill occurs...
- Treating Head Lice
How does head lice spread?Head lice is an infestation in the hair and scalp by insects known as pediculosis capitis. These tiny insects most commonly affect school children, and feed on the blood of the human scalp. While they are not life-threatening, they do warrant some form of treatment. The...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Edwin Abraham MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Caton Baker MD1 Childrens Way Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Taranjit Sangari MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Stefanie F. Schrum MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Anita Akbar ali M.D4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205