Dr. Joseph S Harhay MD
Orthopedist611 New Rd Northfield NJ, 08225
Dr. Joseph Harhay is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Northfield, NJ. Dr. Harhay specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Harhay tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1977
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Joseph S Harhay MD's Practice location
Northfield, NJ 08225Get Direction
Dr. Joseph S Harhay MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harhay
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Dr. Barrett I Woods MD2500 English Creek Avenue Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Zachary Douglas Post M.D.2500 English Creek Avenue Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Alvin Chua Ong M.D.2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Fabio Ramiro Orozco M.D.2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Kristen E Radcliff MD2500 English Creek Avenue Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Kris Radcliff415 New Road Somers Point New jersey 08244