Dr. Carlo L Pike D.O.
Family Practitioner2690 Madison St Clarksville TN, 37043
Dr. Carlo Pike is a family practitioner practicing in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Pike specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Pike possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Bronze Star Medal 2006 United States Army
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. Carlo L Pike D.O.'s Practice location
Clarksville, TN 37043Get Direction
Dr. Carlo L Pike D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pike
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Dr. Peter A Silkowski DO2831 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville TN 37040
- Dr. E.thomas Bernhoffer MD9765 E Prospect Rd Hillsboro OH 45133
- Mrs. Greta C Manning MD2831 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Robert E Kasper MD2831 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville TN 37040
- Dr. Denise Renee Tittle D.O.1817 A Madison St, Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Jyotsna Padmaja Korivi MD2831 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville TN 37040