Mr. Saman N. Ratnayake MD
Internist6001-B Truxtun Ave Suite 200 Bakersfield California, 93309
Dr. Saman Ratnayake is an internist practicing in Bakersfield, California. Dr. Ratnayake specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ratnayake provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Kern Medical Center
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- His personal drive to be good at his work and the joy he gets through his work
Mr. Saman N. Ratnayake MD's Practice location
Bakersfield, California 93309Get Direction
Mr. Saman N. Ratnayake MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ratnayake
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Dr. Usha K. Nagin M.D.9500 STOCKDALE HWY STE 203 BAKERSFIELD CA 93311
- Dr. Araceli B. Castanares M.D.507 W COLUMBUS ST BAKERSFIELD CA 93301
- Arun Softa9900 Stockdale Highway Bakersfield California 93301
- Dr. Emanuel V. Dozier MD, MPH2129 17TH ST BAKERSFIELD CA 93301
- Dr. Stanley Teeten MD3733 San Dimas St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. William Weiting Tarng MD4580 California Ave Bakersfield CA 93309