Dr. Phillip Sheridan practices Periodontics in Rochester, MN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Sheridan has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Sheridan provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- Pyostomatitis vegetans as an early sign of reactivation of Crohn's disease: a case report.
- Is platelet-rich plasma the perfect enhancement factor? A current review.
- Denture sore mouth.
- Minocycline-induced staining of torus palatinus and alveolar bone.
- Assessment of peripheral dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry measurements in peri-implant bone defects in dogs.
- Maternal chronic infection as a risk factor in preterm low birth weight infants: the link with periodontal infection.
- Tetracycline and other tetracycline-derivative staining of the teeth and oral cavity.
- Desquamative gingivitis associated with IgG/IgA pemphigoid presents a challenging diagnosis and treatment: a case report.
- To the editors.
Phillip J Sheridan DDS's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Phillip J Sheridan DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- How Can Laparoscopic Surgery Treat My Hernia?
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside it is the network of strong muscle fiber that holds all our internal organs in place.A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...