Dr. Katalin Scherer practices Neuropathology in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Scherer studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Albert Szent-Gyorgy University MD
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Duke University Hospital
Dr. Katalin Scherer MD's Practice location
Dr. Katalin Scherer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scherer
- Rock Steady Boxing: A Pow to Parkinson's Disease
The Rock Steady Boxing organization is a group created to give power back to Parkinson’s patients, and to help them partially recover their functionality and lessen the impact of their disease through a non-contact boxing-based fitness regimen. The organization aims to help the 1,000,000+...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Managing Muscular Dystrophy
If you're someone who has muscular dystrophy, or knows someone who does, then you'll need to make sure that you know how to care for yourself to stay as comfortable as you possibly can. Unfortunately, while this condition has no cure yet, there are treatments and remedies you can do to reduce...
- The Osbourne Family Partners with Teva for Multiple Sclerosis Campaign
One of the people affected by lack of information about MS is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. He was diagnosed with the relapsing remitting form of multiple sclerosis back in 2012. Spurred on by the uncertainty caused by his diagnosis, he partnered with Teva to establish a campaign...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. W Horace Noland MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Nadia A Fike MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Francisco R Valdivia MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Rebecca Elaine Whiddon M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Myrka R Torres MD2800 E Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713