Dr. Shafik Mustafa Sidani M.D.
Colon and Rectal Surgeon20 York Street # T-209 New Haven CT, 06510
Dr. Shafik Sidani is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Sidani specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Sidani often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Shafik Mustafa Sidani M.D.'s Practice location
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55114Get Direction
ARLINGTON, VA 22205Get Direction
Dr. Shafik Mustafa Sidani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sidani
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Dr. Steven Almour Hirshorn M.D.2660 Main St Bridgeport CT 06606
- Dr. Marilee L Freitas M.D.2660 Main St Bridgeport CT 06606
- Dr. Rafal Barczak MD455 Lewis Ave Meriden CT 06451
- Dr. Vincent A Manjoney MD2720 Main St Bridgeport CT 06606
- Jorge Luis Reguero hernandez M.D.310 CEDAR ST NEW HAVEN CT 06510
- Dr. John M. Aversa D.O2200 WHITNEY AVENUE HAMDEN CT 06518