Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Francisco Agullo, MD--specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery--currently sees patients in El paso, Texas. Dr. Agullo received his medical degree from Universidad Anahuac School Of Medicine ...
Education and Training
Universidad Anahuac Escuela De Medicina, Mexico Health Sciences
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Autoprosthesis buttock augmentation during lower body lift.
- Triple plication in miniabdominoplasty.
- Image of the month. Marjolin ulcer.
- Decision making in abdominoplasty.
- Bilateral lumbar hip dermal fat rotation flaps: a novel technique for autologous augmentation gluteoplasty.
- Spiral lift: medial and lateral thigh lift with buttock lift and augmentation.
- Virginal breast hypertrophy in the adult.
- Autologous augmentation gluteoplasty with a dermal fat flap.
- Split gluteal muscle flap for autoprosthesis buttock augmentation.
- 2007-2008 Best Scientific Exhibit Award by a Candidate or Resident in American S
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at El Paso 2007 Outstanding Performance in Research Award
- MD Academic Excellence Award, Texas Tech University Health Sciences C 2005 Steve H. Dougherty
- 2012 Texas Rising Stars
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Associate Professor Plastic Surgery, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Member Paul Foster School of Medicine
Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
EL PASO, TX 79925Get Direction
Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Agullo
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Dr. Uldis Bite M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nho V Tran M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valerie Lemaine M.D., M.P.H.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Douglas K Henstrom M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Phillip G Arnold M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mia E Skourtis MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905