Dr. Muriel Desimone is a pediatrician practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Desimone is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Desimone diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Desimone can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Muriel Aline Desimone MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89113Get Direction
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35801Get Direction
Dr. Muriel Aline Desimone MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dr. Wesley Robertson MD7455 W WASHINGTON AVE LAS VEGAS NV 89128
- Juan Wantig M.D.650 N Nellis Blvd Las Vegas NV 89110
- Atousa Ghaneian3196 S. Maryland Parkway Las Vegas NV 89109
- Dr. Maria Chohlidakis M.D.10105 BANBURRY CROSS DRIVE LAS VEGAS NV 89144
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.1524 PINTO LN FL 3 LAS VEGAS NV 89106
- Sandra Lipovaca1905 Civic Center Drive Las Vegas NV 89030