Dr. Christian John Vercler MD
Surgeon75 Francis St Division Of Plastic Boston MA, 02115
Christian J. Vercler, M.D. serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Division of Craniofacial Surgery in the Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Michigan. He is a ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Communicating errors.
- Ethics consultation at a large urban public teaching hospital.
- Ethical issues in face transplantation.
- Teaching ethics and professionalism in plastic surgery: a systematic review.
- Surgical ethics: surgical virtue and more.
- Velopharyngeal Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea-A Survey to Ascertain Surgical Practice Patterns.
- Should Children be Asked to be Bone Marrow Donors for Siblings?
- A Systematic Review of Smartphone Applications for Plastic Surgery Providers: Target Audience, Uses, and Cost.
- Metopic Craniosynostosis: A Demographic Analysis Outside an Urban Environment.
- Is Consent to Autopsy Necessary? Cartesian Dualism in Medicine and Its Limitations.
- The Teaching of Ethics and Professionalism in Plastic Surgery Residency: A Cross-Sectional Survey.
- Ethics in the Setting of Burned Patients.
- A Dose of Paternalism: How Eliciting Values, Not Amplifying Parental Permission, Can Promote the Interest of Children and Families.
- Member American Cleft Palate - Craniofacial Association
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Medical Association
- Member American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
- Member American Society of Craniofacial Surgery
- Member American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member Plastic Surgery Research Council
- Craniofacial Surgery, University of Michigan Health System 2013
Dr. Christian John Vercler MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Christian John Vercler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vercler
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Dr. Diana Caragacianu MD41 Montvale Ave Stoneham MA 02180
- Dr. Fadi Farah M.D736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Gayane Badalian-Very33 Sherman Road Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Dr. Hany Magdy Takla M.D, MRCS955 Main St Winchester MA 01890
- Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Rita Sadowski M.D.200 Boylston Street Chestnut Hill MA 02467