Dr. Christopher Elstner is a pediatrician practicing in Buellton, CA. Dr. Elstner is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Elstner diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Elstner can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Pediatrics; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Med Center Hospital Vt 1981
Dr. Christopher L Elstner MD's Practice location
Buellton, CA 93427Get Direction
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93101Get Direction
Dr. Christopher L Elstner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elstner
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Dr. Erica Lambert M.D.90 Via Juana Rd Santa Ynez CA 93460
- Dr. Michele Joyce Saunders MD320 Alisal Rd Solvang CA 93463
- Dr. Cindy Blifeld MD1111 E Ocean Ave Lompoc CA 93436
- Dr. Linda Washington Fory MD260 International Cir San Jose CA 95119
- Abhishek Mehta MBBS3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Gowthamy Balakumaran M.D.301 N R St Lompoc CA 93436