Dr. Mandeep Rana practices Neuropathology in Boston, MA. Dr. Rana studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Mandeep Rana MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Brookline, MA 02445Get Direction
Dr. Mandeep Rana MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Canadian Olympian to Help Support Battle Against Multiple Sclerosis
Christine Sinclair, the captain of the Canadian women's soccer teams, helped her teams win Olympic bronze medals on two separate occasions. Now, she is helping A&W Burgers battle against multiple sclerosis (MS).The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada stated publicly that Sinclair is planning on...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, thirteen year old Braden Allen, loved nothing more than climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Motherhood Triggers Brain Growth
New moms are often famous for acting scatter brained and being forgetful. But these are not the only changes in the brain that come along with motherhood, according to a study published in the journal, Behavioral Neuroscience. The study shows that motherhood triggers changes in those areas of the...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- Predicting Cognitive Decline in Parkinson’s Disease
More than one million Americans (more than 6 million people in the whole world) suffer from Parkinson’s disease affecting them and their loved ones directly on a daily basis. A cure for this condition has not been discovered yet, nevertheless it can be controlled effectively if it is watched...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD82 Blueberry Ln Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dhanashri P. Miskin75 St Alphonsus Street Boston Massachusetts 2120