Dr. Manish Prabhakar Lambat M.D.
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA, 70118
Dr. Manish Lambat is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Lambat specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lambat tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Manish Prabhakar Lambat M.D.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70118Get Direction
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
EDINBURG, TX 78539Get Direction
Dr. Manish Prabhakar Lambat M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lambat
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Dr. Andrew G. King MD200 HENRY CLAY AVE NEW ORLEANS LA 70118
- Dr. Fernando Leon Sanchez M.D.202 Janet Yulman Way New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. William K Accousti MD200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Stephen D Heinrich M.D.200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Dominic Joseph Gargiulo D.O.200 HENRY CLAY AVE NEW ORLEANS LA 70118
- Wendell Heard MD202 Janet Yulman Way New Orleans LA 70118