Dr. Vikas Aurora MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1643 Lancaster Dr 202 Grapevine TX, 76051
Dr. Vikas Aurora is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Grapevine, TX. Dr. Aurora specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 2001
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Vikas Aurora MD's Practice location
Grapevine, TX 76051Get Direction
Dr. Vikas Aurora MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aurora
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Dr. Vikas Bhushan M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Robert Howard Collins MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Deepak Nijhawan M.D., PH.D.5323 HARRY HINES BLVD. DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Harris V.k. Naina MD2201 Inwood Rd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Sohail Akbani MD906 W Randol Mill Rd Arlington TX 76012
- Dr. Rakesh Surapaneni M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057