Dr. Rochelle Albin is a psychologist practicing in Duxbury, MA. Dr. Albin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Albin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Albin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Massachusetts
- Access Blue
- Blue Care Elect
- Blue Precision/PPO Blue Options
- BlueChoice New England
- Essential Blue
- HMO Blue
- HMO Blue Basic Value
- HMO Blue New England
- HMO Blue New England Options
- HMO Blue New England Value Enhanced
- HMO Blue New England Value Plus
- HMO Blue New England Value Premier
- HMO Blue Options
- HMO Blue Premier
- HMO Blue Value
- HMO Blue Value Plus
- Master Health Plus
- Medicare HMO Blue
- Medicare PPO Blue
- Network Blue
- Network Blue New England
- Preferred Blue PPO
- Preferred Blue PPO Options
Dr. Rochelle S Albin PH.D.'s Practice location
Duxbury, MA 02332 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rochelle S Albin PH.D. | Psychologist | Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rochelle S Albin PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D. 9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Elizabeth D. Brown PH.D. 940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Bennet S Epstein PSYD 75 Washington St Norwell MA 02061
- Dr. Julie Weismoore Other 940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Nancy L. Ricks ED.D. 16 Aldrin Rd Plymouth MA 02360
- Dr. Brenda Pollara Black PH.D. 12 Whitcomb Ave Hingham MA 02043