Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary fellowship trained surgeon specializing in liver, bile duct and pancreas disease.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2010
- Abdominal Surgery
- Adrenal Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- Member International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- Brown University Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (2010) Find alumni in CHARLOTTE
- Rhode Island Hospital 2007
- Tulane University, Minimally Invasive Surgery 2005
- Carolinas Medical Center, Hepato- Pancreato- Biliary Surgery 2012
Ryan Swan's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Ryan Swan's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swan
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Dr. Sandra Schultz MD1038 Xray Drive Gastonia North Carolina 28054
- Dr. Steven A Weston MD2131 Ayrsley Town Blvd Charlotte NC 28273
- Dr. Philip A Visser MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Michael George Melkonian M.D.2104 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Henry Arnold Fleishman MD1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Obinna Nnaemeka Eruchalu MD1928 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207