Dr. Sutinderpal S. Judge M.D. is a top Doctor in Saint Joseph, MI.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Sutinderpal S. Judge M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Sutinderpal S. Judge M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Sutinderpal S. Judge M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Saint Joseph, MI, Dr. Sutinderpal S. Judge M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1999
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Allergy And Immunology; Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sutinderpal S. Judge M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Joseph, MI 49085Get Direction
Dr. Sutinderpal S. Judge M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Judge
- Rheumatoid Arthritis's Impact on the Lungs and How to Protect Them
Rheumatoid arthritis’s causes are poorly understood by the medical community, but that doesn’t mean that patients shouldn’t be proactive in managing their RA and working to prevent flares.Patients with RA should also be aware that it does not just affect their bones and joints. This autoimmune...
- Attracting Men to the Nursing Profession: Tackling an Inequality
For years, the proportion of men in nursing has been found to be just around ten percent. What it clearly shows is that there is an absolute gender inequality in the field of nursing. But, the sad thing is that there is no outcry at this imbalance, and there are few campaigns to reach out to male...
- Understanding Brain Inflammation in Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia (FM) is a common and complex chronic pain disorder that causes widespread pain and tenderness to touch that may occur in specific tender or trigger points or body wide. Symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread and run the gamut of intensity. Symptoms like fatigue, sleep disturbances,...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Salvador Espinoza M.D.1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Mrs. Loida S Medina M.D.1850 Pipestone Rd Benton Harbor MI 49022
- Dr. Charles B Pierson MD8008 M-139 Berrien Springs MI 49103
- Dr. Chul Chang M.D.400 Medical Park Dr Watervliet MI 49098
- Mrs. Robin Shuler R.N., I.B.C.L.C2820 NILES RD SAINT JOSEPH MI 49085
- Dr. David Andrew Driscoll M.D.2516 Niles Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085