Dr. Ashley Lane is an internist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Lane specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lane provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Ashley Lane's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Ashley Lane's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- Dr. Herbert L. Bonkovsky MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR WINSTON SALEM NC 27157
- Dr. Shiva Jarrahi Kincaid MD1930 North Peace Haven Rd Winston Salem NC 27106
- Dr. Alehegn Asres MD1814 WESTCHESTER DR HIGH POINT NC 27262
- Dr. Adnan A Javaid M.D.771 PARK CENTRE DR STE C KERNERSVILLE NC 27284
- Dr. Steven Edward Helman M.D.4136 CLEMMONS RD CLEMMONS NC 27012
- Dr. Karen L Cross M.D.101 Hospice Ln Winston Salem NC 27103