Dr. Stephen Fostyk is a general practitioner practicing in Fort Campbell, KY. Dr. Fostyk does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Fostyk provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Military Only Program
Dr. Stephen L Fostyk D.O's Practice location
Fort Campbell, KY 42223Get Direction
CLEVELAND, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Stephen L Fostyk D.O's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- SeroVital-hgh: Side Effects, Dosage, Reviews, and Benefits
What is HGH?We usually seek ways to look and feel young, especially when we notice those wrinkles on our face. For this reason, the use of human growth hormone (HGH) is gaining popularity. HGH is a hormone, which is produced by the pituitary gland and helps in the normal growth of children and...
- Eyes Are the Clues to Different Health Conditions
You can detect if you have diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, based on what your eyes reveal. The eyes also serve as portals for detecting eye disorders, like cataracts and glaucoma. The symptoms of the different diseases are seen in, on, and around the eyes. Andrew Iwach, MD, associate...
- What is Lyme Disease? A General Overview of the Disease
Lyme disease is a tick-borne infectious disease. It is caused by a spiral shaped bacterium known as borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato. A common tick is the carrier of this bacterium.The first incidence of lyme disease was reported in 1975 in a town called Old Lyme in Connecticut. Lyme disease is the...
- Mrs. Vlatka Splajt Plymale D.O.5979 Desert Storm Ave Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Gordon Troy Prairie MDBLANCHFIELD ARMY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Sheila Marie Kemper M.D.650 JOEL DR FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Courtney Maurice Crawford M.D.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Matthew D Kuhnle D.O.650 JOEL DR FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Jordan Edward Yokley M.D.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223