Dr. Elena Jane Tanner MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)555 Midtowne St Ne Suite 302 Grand Rapids MI, 49503
Dr. Elena Tanner is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Tanner specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Tanner can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Tanner can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 2007
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
Dr. Elena Jane Tanner MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407Get Direction
Dr. Elena Jane Tanner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tanner
- What Specialist Treats Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a common infection that causes irritation to the vulva or vagina. Almost all women develop vaginitis at some point in their lives. At times, the infection occurs as a result of a yeast infection, among other triggers. Mostly, vaginitis and yeast infections occur more than one time in a...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- Dr. Michelle Monson MD330 Barclay Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Jessica Lalley MD25 MICHIGAN ST NE STE 6200 GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Dr. Rebecca Vanvalkenburg D.O.669 STOCKING AVE NW GRAND RAPIDS MI 49504
- Dr. Rodman Murchison Taber M.D.555 Midtowne Street Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Domenic Federico MD3800 Lake Michigan Dr Nw Grand Rapids MI 49534
- Dr. Elizabeth Leary MD25 MICHIGAN ST NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503