Dr. Alfred Gordon Lyons M.D.
Doctor971 Lakeland Dr Suite 1250 Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Alfred Lyons is an anesthesiologist in Jackson, Mississippi and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Central Miss Medical Center and River Oaks Hospital. He received his medical ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anesthesiology
- University Tx Med Br
Dr. Alfred Gordon Lyons M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Flowood, MS 39232Get Direction
Dr. Alfred Gordon Lyons M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lyons
- Lupus: Beware of Overlap Syndromes
A variety of diseases that exist today can sometimes bring about more questions than answers. Conditions bring with them a variety of symptoms, sometimes resembling a common itch, and ache and so on. Because of this, the likelihood of a patient recognizing what exactly they may have can be...
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- How Can I Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are pink or purple streaks that appear on the skin, especially in the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and back. This is very common in pregnant women, but may also be seen in people who gain weight, or a sudden growth during puberty. The color of the marks may gradually fade to white or...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Orhan Ilercil M.D.1 LAYFAIR DR FLOWOOD MS 39232
- Dr. E J Blanchard M.D.1405 N State St Jackson MS 39202
- Adam I. Lewis M.D.1080 River Oaks Drive Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Suthin Songcharoen M.D.2550 Flowood Dr Flowood MS 39232
- John B Adams D.O.1080 River Oaks Drive Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Michael J Rack MD1006 Treetops Blvd Flowood MS 39232