Mr. Gregory J Oleyourryk MD is a top Doctor in Rochester, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mr. Gregory J Oleyourryk MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mr. Gregory J Oleyourryk MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mr. Gregory J Oleyourryk MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Rochester, NY, Mr. Gregory J Oleyourryk MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1995
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester
- University of Rochester School of Medicine And Dentistry,Rochester, Ny, United States
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Mr. Gregory J Oleyourryk MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14609Get Direction
Mr. Gregory J Oleyourryk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oleyourryk
- Can Parkinson's Disease be Identified Early?
What is Parkinson's disease?Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder that affects certain nerve cells in the brain. It affects the way a person moves over time. Individuals have lived for many years with Parkinson's disease, gradually losing movement of their body as well as their emotions....
- Celery: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Celery was cultivated as a vegetable in the past, especially during the winter and spring seasons. It was believed that celery had some role in body cleansing and was considered as a natural detoxifying agent that could ward off illnesses. The vegetable’s seeds were also believed to have an...
- What are the Symptoms of Huntington's Disease?
Huntington’s disease, earlier known as Huntington’s chorea, is a genetic disorder characterized by the degeneration of neurons in brain. This inherited disorder may affect a person's movement, thinking, and behavior. This disease affects about 15,000 people in the country, and about the same...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Mr. John R Valvo MD2615 Culver Rd Rochester NY 14609
- Dr. Todd Stein MD30 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Thomas E Penn MD919 Westfall Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Mr. Frank Pupparo MD30 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625
- Mr. Abraham A Glazer MD2615 Culver Rd Rochester NY 14609
- Dr. Adam S Kotowski MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642