Christopher John Hudson MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL, 32610
Dr. Christopher Hudson is a cardiologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Hudson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hudson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Christopher John Hudson MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
New Bern, NC 28562Get Direction
Christopher John Hudson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hudson
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Mustafa Mohammed Ahmed MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Gregory A Imperi MD4645 Nw 8th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Burton Victor Silverstein MD4645 Nw 8th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Steven Forest Roark MD4645 Nw 8th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Andrew Lawrence Smock MD4645 Nw 8th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Matheen Ahmed Khuddus M.D.4645 Nw 8th Ave Gainesville FL 32605