Dr. Firas A. Rabi M.B.,B.S.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine705 Riley Hospital Dr Roc 4270 Indianapolis IN, 46202
After completing residency, Firas Rabi went on to subspecialize in pediatric critical care medicine at the University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. There, Dr. Rabi hones his skills in the management of the ...
Education and Training
Jordan University Science and Techology Faculty Of Med Irbid Jordan MBBS 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2009
- Mt. Sinai School of Medicine Pediatrics 2005
- University of Iowa Children's Hospital Pediatric Critical Care Medicine 2009
Experience & Accolades
- Pediatric Intesivist2010 - 2014Indiana University Riley Hospital for ChildrenManaged all patients admitted to PICU. Led PCCM NP program. Led ECMO program.
- Pediatrician2014Northwest PediatricsPractice Manager, Medical Director
- Pediatric Hospitalist2009 - 2010University of Iowa Children's HospitalFiras Rabi managed the care of all inpatients and provided education for training residents and medical students
Dr. Firas A. Rabi M.B.,B.S.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dublin, OH 43016Get Direction
Dr. Firas A. Rabi M.B.,B.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rabi
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Dr. Jaime L. Stelzer M.D.1629 Medical Arts Blvd Anderson Indiana 46011
- Dr. Derryl Joseph Miller M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr. Indianapolis Indiana 46202
- Dr. Gabriel Joseph Rosenberg M.D.867 W Carmel Dr Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Tasneem Majid MD3089 W Fairview Rd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Meredith L Taylor M.D.1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123
- Dr. Gail Lynne Goettler MD1030 E County Line Road Indianapolis IN 46277