Dr. Vinod K Misra MD PHD
Pediatrician1500 East Medical Center Dr 1st Floor Taubman Ct Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Vinod Misra is a pediatrician practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Misra is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Misra diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Misra can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Single-molecule transition-state analysis of RNA folding.
- Ethnic heterogeneity in the longitudinal effects of placental vascular blood flow on birthweight.
- Contribution of the closing base pair to exceptional stability in RNA tetraloops: roles for molecular mimicry and electrostatic factors.
- Prepregnancy body mass index and gestational age-dependent changes in lipid levels during pregnancy.
- The effects of maternal weight gain patterns on term birth weight in African-American women.
- The influence of overweight and obesity on longitudinal trends in maternal serum leptin levels during pregnancy.
- A complex 6p25 rearrangement in a child with multiple epiphyseal dysplasia.
- Maternal serum lipids during pregnancy and infant birth weight: the influence of
- Declining school performance as a harbinger of a treatable neurodegenerative condition.
- The effect of maternal soluble FMS-like tyrosine kinase 1 during pregnancy on risk of preterm delivery.
- The influence of overweight and obesity on maternal soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 and its relationship with leptin during pregnancy.
- Infantile adrenocortical tumor with an activating GNAS1 mutation.
- Infantile hypertrophic cardiomyopathy associated with a novel MYL3 mutation.
- Maternal serum leptin during pregnancy and infant birth weight: the influence of maternal overweight and obesity.
- Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency presenting with acute reversible cortical blindness.
- Dermal melanocytosis: more than meets the eye.
- Racial differences in IGF1 methylation and birth weight.
- Preterm Delivery as a Unique Pathophysiologic State Characterized by Maternal Soluble FMS-Like Tyrosine Kinase 1 and Uterine Artery Resistance During Pregnancy: A Longitudinal Cohort Study.
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Vinod K Misra MD PHD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
DETROIT, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Vinod K Misra MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Misra
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Matthew Jason Greenhawt MD, MBA24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Stephanie L Goodson MD8001 Challis Rd Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Frances Youssef M.D.3055 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Amy Cooke M.D.3055 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Jamie Thompson MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105