Dr. Julie Mayo is a pediatrician practicing in Aberdeen, SD. Dr. Mayo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mayo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mayo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; Eastmoreland Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester
- Mayo Clinic
Dr. Julie M Mayo DO's Practice location
Aberdeen, SD 57401Get Direction
Dr. Julie M Mayo DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mayo
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dr. Mary Christine Mckee M.D.201 S Lloyd St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Oleksandr Kachanov M.D.1775 Dempster St Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Shawn David Bartel MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.4310 Orange St Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Juan R Chavier MD1440 15th Ave Nw Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Erick Daniel Temoka M.D.201 S Lloyd St Aberdeen SD 57401