Dr. Gita Mishra is a family practitioner practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Mishra specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mishra possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Scb Med Coll, Utkal Univ, Cuttak, Orissa, India 1968
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1966
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Bipolar Disorder
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Chronic Pain
- Enlarged Prostate
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Allergic Reaction
- Vascular Disease
- G W Hubbard Hosp-Meharry Col, Family Medicine; G W Hubbard Hosp-Meharry Col, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mehany Med Coll
- Meharry Medical College Program A
Dr. Gita Mishra M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37214Get Direction
Dr. Gita Mishra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mishra
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Ilaben Patel-Desai M.D.1289 Wheatley Forest Dr Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Alison Dawn Kucich D.O.1483 Nashville Pike Gallatin TN 37066
- Dr. Joshua M Hixson M.D300 Stonecrest Blvd Smyrna TN 37167
- Dr. Sharon T Browning MD740 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Wayne O Wells M.D.1430 W Baddour Pkwy Lebanon TN 37087
- Dr. John W b Millspaugh M.D.353 New Shackle Island Rd Hendersonville TN 37075