Dr. Tirso Rojas is an anesthesiologist practicing in Yuma, AZ. Dr. Rojas ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Rojas also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Coll Mayor De Nuestro Senora Del Rosario- Fac De Med- Bogota- Colombia 1978
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Anesthesiology; Fairview Gen Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Tirso J. Rojas M.D.'s Practice location
Yuma, AZ 85364Get Direction
Dr. Tirso J. Rojas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rojas
- The Brady Approach to Fibromyalgia: Why Is Dr. Brady's Method So Limited?
Dr. David Brady is a naturopathic physician and nutritionist who became famous on social media because of his new and unique method for alternative health, especially for fibromyalgia. His perspective of the disease concentrates more on the psychological aspects, rather than the physical. Brady...
- Chef with Celiac Disease Boasts About Her Well-Deserved Chopped Victory!
Have you ever watched Chopped where contestants are given weird ingredients and told to come up with something great in a matter of minutes? Nicole Marchetti was given tuna belly, black radishes, bacon popcorn, and key limes as her main ingredients. What in the world could someone cook with that? ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Stephen A Wallace MD2741 S 8th Ave Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Aaron J. Chun M.D.2261 S Avenue B Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Wayne Anthony Caroleo2125 S Bluffs Way Yuma AZ 85365
- Dr. Rajesh S Khona M.D.2400 S Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Jeremy Scott Curry M.D.2270 S Ridgeview Drive Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Kita D. Patel M.D.2400 S Ave A Yuma AZ 85364