Mohammad Kooshkabadi MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyElectrophysiology Dept Emory University Hos Atlanta GA, 30322
Phone: Fax: Website: Privileges:
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Mohammad Kooshkabadi MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30303Get Direction
Mohammad Kooshkabadi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kooshkabadi
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Aaditya M. Vora MD69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Bruce S Stambler MD275 COLLIER ROAD, NW ATLANTA GA 30309
- Anshul Mahendra Patel MD5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Stephen Peyton Prater MD275 Collier Road, Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Zoubin Alikhani M.D.1468 Montreal Rd Tucker GA 30084
- Michael Hoskins M.D.1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033