Mary Gabriel is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Fort Bragg, NC. Gabriel specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Gabriel participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth 1981
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, General Preventive Medicine; Johns Hopkins U-Hyg & P H, General Preventive Medicine; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, General Surgery
Dr. Mary Elizabeth Gabriel MD's Practice location
Fort Bragg, NC 28310Get Direction
Dr. Mary Elizabeth Gabriel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Dr. Lynden Prewl Bowden MD96 Civil Affairs Battalion Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Kevin Newell Keenan MDWomack Army Medical Center Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Leon Ensalada OtherWomack Army Medical Ctr Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Melinda Ann Cavicchia MD, MPH245 Clearwater Hbr Sanford NC 27332
- Dr. Jeffrey Lane Kingsbury M.D., M.P.H.Womack Army Medical Center Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Kathleen Dunn Farr MDJsomtc Usajfkswcs Fort Bragg NC 28310