Dr. Taiye Ogundipe practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Ogundipe evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Ogundipe seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Taiye Akinwande Ogundipe MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35249Get Direction
WESTPORT, CT 06880Get Direction
Taiye Akinwande Ogundipe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Stephen Mark Taylor M.D.1025 Montgomery Hwy Birmingham AL 35216
- Dr. Tolulope Tunde Aduroja MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Laura Montgomery-barefield MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Stewart D. Waddell M.D.6 Office Park Cir Birmingham AL 35223
- Dr. Kevin Jackson Whitley MD2868 Acton Road Birmingham AL 35243
- Dr. Francisca I Mgbodile MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233