Dr. Jonathan Swetech D.O.
Family Practitioner1000 Harrington St Mount Clemens MI, 48043
Dr. Jonathan Swetech is a family practitioner practicing in Mount Clemens, MI. Dr. Swetech specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Swetech possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Jonathan Swetech D.O.'s Practice location
Mount Clemens, MI 48043Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Swetech D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swetech
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Dr. Grace W Patterson MD9150 Linwood Ave Detroit MI 48206
- Sylmara E. Chatman17603 W 10 Mile Rd Southfield Michigan 48075
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel MD28289 Hoover Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Jef Getzinger MD15055 22 Mile Rd Utica MI 48315
- Dr. Jeffrey Hubbard Parcells M.D.24100 Little Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
- Dr. Manolis Kyriacou MD28001 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48081