Dr. Cindy Deutsch Kasner O.D.
Optometrist515 Fairmount Ave Suite 401 Towson MD, 21286
Dr. Cindy Kasner is an optometrist practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Kasner specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kasner performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Cindy Deutsch Kasner O.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21286Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Brian Michael Granek O.D.10995 Owings Mills Boulevard Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.5501 Plainfield Road La Grange IL 60525
- Dr. Hannah Y Song O.D.7310 Esquire Ct Elkridge MD 21075
- Dr. Clark Lee Seyboth O.D.517 E. Belvedere Avenue Baltimore MD 21212
- Dr. Richard Schoen O.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Joel Philip Cohen OD3512 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224