Dr. Martin Gough is a Chiropractor practicing in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Gough specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gough seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Martin Todd Gough DC's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Get Direction
Dr. Martin Todd Gough DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Frank M. Schwartz D.C.900 Bowman Road Mt Pleasant South Carolina 29464
- Dr. Eric Pierce Bassett DC608 B Harbor View Road Charleston SC 29412
- Dr. William P. Trebing D.C.25 Lewis St Greenwich CT 06830
- Kevin Bein625 Coleman Boulevard Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Dr. Renee Lynn Hunter D.C.103c Springhall Dr Goose Creek SC 29445
- Dr. Carolyn L Hunter D.C.2102 Otranto Blvd Charleston SC 29406