Dr. Zane Khan is a Dentist practicing in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Dr. Khan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Wisdom Teeth removal
- Orthognathic (corrective Jaw) Surgery
- Grafting Procedures
Zane Khan DDS's Practice location
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32224Get Direction
Zane Khan DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Natasha A. Patel DMD1580 Wells Rd Orange Park Florida 32073
- Dr. Michael Thomas Mcclure DMD1562 Wells Rd Orange Park FL 32073
- Joseph Gerard Chiafair DDS9471 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Sean M Altenbach D.M.D.8841 San Jose Boulevard Jacksonville FL 32217
- Dr. Glenn William Forhan DMD6327 Argyle Forest Blvd Jacksonville FL 32244
- Mr. William D Baxter DMD,PA1566-3 Dunn Ave Jacksonville FL 32218